Friday 13 November 2009

Soundscape Progess

For this week I have recorded some initial sounds for my soundscape assessment. My soundscape is Roads/Traffic users. Types of sounds that I have recorded this week are
  • Cars on road (traffic)
  • Traffic Lights
  • Car Door Slamming
  • Wet Roads
  • Footsteps (Crossing the road)
  • Emergency Siren
  • Window Wipes



Next week I will be editing my sounds to start my soundscape, but as expected they will be gaps within it which mean I will have to record more next week, so I have booked the recorder equipment for use and some sound I wish to collect are as follows.
  • Car Alarms
  • Horns
  • Car ignition
I will also include news audio clips form then internet about roads. I think the progress of my soundscape is going well as when I get to editing I will know what I got left to record.

No comments:

Post a Comment