Friday 23 October 2009

Sound Editting

Below is my edit of our exercise of which we had to edit a walkthough of how to use a Sony Z1 Camera.





First off I took the audio clip into Logic and cut the audio so that I could remove the sounds of breathing within the walkthough so it sounded alot smoother. Also when editing the audio I found out that the narrator made several mistakes which i was able to take out of the clip while editing in logic.


logicpro

This is a screenshot of what logic looks like when editing audio.


After I was happy with my edit, I put the audio clip into a program called the levelator, what this program does is that is it adjusts the audio levels so that they are balanced to the right level as logic can change the levels of the audio. How I did this is I dragged and dropped the file into the program window (screen shot below illustrates this) and the program automatically changes the levels for me.


Levelator1.1Screen

To present my audio I uploaded the file to YouTube, so I put the audio into Final Cut and attached an image of the camera so that I could make a video file as Youtube only uploads video not audio to there website.

No comments:

Post a Comment