Tuesday 18 May 2010

Thoughts For the Summer.......















From my first year stuying Fd Media Prodution, I have learned alot of useful skills such as - Editing in Final Cut, organisation, camrea operation and pre-production. Over the summer I have a few things in mind to keep up my skills that I have learned this year and to impove them and my confidence.

- Filming and making a Documentary/Featurette for local DJ, 2Dark2Cornish
- Help out friends who have a Wedding Photograpy/Film Bussinsess to film two weddings
- Possable work experience with a media company
- Entering Virgin Media film festival
- Learn the basics behind Motion
- Create a website to show my show reel and photography

I have really enjoyed my first year in fd Media Production, really looking forward to using Motion and learn more about multi-camrea and more exsiting things to learn in the next term.

No comments:

Post a Comment