Tuesday 6 April 2010

Indivdual Project Music Featurette

For my individaul project I am going to make a short featurette/music video/interview about a local band in Cornwall called – Rudi’s Message. I will create a narrative within the piece by asking the band questions.



Above image is from Rudis Message's My space page. From their profile photo they have included chequered pattern which is a well known pattern from the Ska/2 Tone genre.


The intended audience is fans of the band and local people in the area, from the film they will see a new side to the band on top of their live performance.

There will be a mixture of live footage and interviews with the members, to reflect the style of the music the editing will be quite fast paced.

The soundtrack to the film will be music from the band music recorded from the proformance.

I have chosen to make this film as I am interested in the band and it will be interesting to look closer at the band by asking them questions. I think my music interview will have a good edge as their is not many Ska/2 tone bands around today and will be good to show why the people of camborne love this band!.


I start filming on the 26th of March, when Rudis Message are play at the Corn Exchange in Camborne, Cornwall.

No comments:

Post a Comment