Thursday 3 December 2009

deviantArt: where Art meets application!



This week a friend recommend to me an Art/Photography website were you can upload your work and have other uses on the website to comment and favourite your work, this websites is good as people cam give me feedback on my work so it can improve my photography. Here is the link to deviantART


.

The good thing about this website is that all work that I upload is copyrighted to me as its my work, also this website uses the Creative Commons laws which we discussed in our class.


This the menu on the deviantArt which a user can pick what licenses they want to have on there images.

All my work is here CornishMike I will be updated this site quite offten with new Photographs, so fell free to have a look once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment