Thursday 14 April 2011

Blog 2, Prep for the event

Friday 1st April - Preparation for the Media Event - Today we met as a class and discussed what needed to be done for the media event.

Today I filmed for our intro video, I borough in my own video camera. Below is a list I made so I know what is needed to be filming for our intro video

Plan for class Video Introduction

James – Skateboard/Filming/Editing

Brad – Creating a Graphic or being a Assistant Director

Chloe – Presenting

Ester – Photographing something

Michael (ME) – Filming/Editing

Ed - Creating a Graphic or being a Assistant Director

Ant – Editing a video

Ross – Writing a review

Lee - Creating a Graphic

Patrick – Photographing

Mandy – Filming or Directing

Tom – Editing a Video or Using a Boom

Kristy – Production work

Edem – Interviewing someone

Harry – Editing a video

Simon – Sports (kicking a football)

Claire – Photographing something or creating a graphic

Kerion – using a Boom mic

Lenoe – Creating a graphic/Photographing

Carlina – Camera

Annie – Presenting/writing


From the list I filmed each member of the class, a lot of my initial ideas changed as on the day alot of new ideas came and a lot of the class help me to think of new idea, also the video needed to be funny so we elaborated from the list above. After I had the filmed the whole class, I editing it together. Edem and Kirsty were not around on the day of filming so I got a photograph of them and used that instead.


From speaking to Chloe (main organizing of the event) she said she wanted the music Dance of the Knights by Sergei Prokofiev (the theme for BBC The Apprentice), as the music goes with the theme of the day.




Above is the final edit to show on the event day, from showing everyone in it they are happy and enjoyed watching it so it should work well on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment